It can be tough for the average property owner to know when your trees are in need of a trim, pruning or preventive maintenance.
Services an Arborist can Provide
- Pruning. An arborist can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of trees.
- Tree Removal. Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. An arborist can help decide whether a tree should be removed.
- Emergency Tree Care. An arborist can assist in performing emergency tree care in a safe manner, while reducing further risk of damage to property.
- Planting. Some arborists plant trees, and most can recommend species that are appropriate for a particular location.
- Plant Health Care. Preventive maintenance helps keep trees in good health while reducing any insect, disease, or site problems.
- Many other services. Consulting services, tree risk assessment, cabling and bracing trees, etc.
Specific types of pruning may be necessary to maintain a mature tree in a healthy, safe, and attractive condition.
- Cleaning is the removal of dead, dying, diseased, weakly attached, and low-vigor branches from the crown of a tree.
- Thinning is selective branch removal to improve structure and to increase light penetration and air movement through the crown. Proper thinning opens the foliage of a tree, reduces weight on heavy limbs, and helps retain the tree’s natural shape.
- Raising removes the lower branches from a tree to provide clearance for buildings, vehicles, pedestrians, and vistas.
- Reduction reduces the size of a tree, often for utility line clearance. Reducing a tree’s height or spread is best accomplished by pruning back the leaders and branch terminals to secondary branches that are large enough to assume the terminal roles (at least one-third the diameter of the cut stem). Compared to topping, reduction helps maintain the form and structural integrity of the tree.
Key Benefits of the Service
If you have trees that need pruning, trimming or removal, please seek our professional services:
Prevent injury or potential risks to your family and property
Prevent trees from developing weak branches and overall decay
Maintain good tree health by allowing adequate sun exposure and air circulation
Improve your view